Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
I sure hope Duke can stay off the naughty list.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

·
8,844 Posts
Beautiful! … that's very kind to think of me so far before Christmas. :love:

I have a milk crate full of assorted leftover spray paints. Both gloss and flat black, and a nice bright silver among them. I'll decide which color goes best when I get the Ravin mug. Maybe ask Burky and Catter for some advice on which color goes best with my Scorpyd decal. :) I can use the mug though. Looks expensive. Oh I forgot, Everything Ravin sells is way expensive. Only the elite can afford their stuff. I'm stuck with shooting an eight year old crossbow. :cry:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Reactions: Iron Duke

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Easy fix. I had a shiny coffee thermos. I spray painted it flat black so it doesn't shine in the woods.

Reactions: Iron Duke

·
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m worried if they intro a 490 FPS Ravin Rocket he’ll have to get medical help😆

·
8,844 Posts
I’m worried if they intro a 490 FPS Ravin Rocket he’ll have to get medical help😆
The Ravin … guy is laying on a beach in the South Pacific counting his 95 million bucks surrounded by Sheilas. Taking offers to bring one on his yacht. Ravin "innovation" has seen it's day; come and gone. Besides a wise man once told me: "dead is dead." They're just as dead at 139fps as 452fps as 490fps. 😜

Reactions: pinshooter

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
The Ravin … guy is laying on a beach in the South Pacific counting his 95 million bucks surrounded by Sheilas. Taking offers to bring one on his yacht. Ravin "innovation" has seen it's day; come and gone. Besides a wise man once told me: "dead is dead." They're just as dead at 139fps as 452fps as 490fps. 😜
View attachment 182963
I remember Moon telling you that lots of times. :)

·
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not impressed with excessive speed. I slowed my R26 down to the sweet spot of 354 FPS with 403 grain arrows. Ravin’s innovations, resulting in super small, super light weight, phenomenal accuracy consistency without spending a fortune on arrows, easy cocking, great trigger, auto safety, and on and on 😊.......is far from dead. Some other brands should be looking over their shoulders:)

Duke, would you actually ruin that Christmas present?

·
8,844 Posts
Im not impressed with excessive speed. I slowed my R26 down to the sweet spot of 354 FPS with 403 grain arrows. Ravin’s innovations, resulting in super small, super light weight, phenomenal accuracy consistency without spending a fortune on arrows, easy cocking, great trigger, auto safety, and on and on 😊.......is far from dead. Some other brands should be looking over their shoulders:)

Duke, would you actually ruin that Christmas present?
You're right … it's not respecting the gift giver to ruin the gift. We have to treat it with the spirit it was given. :sneaky:

As for the rest of your post, it's like listening to AOC nominate Bernie Sanders at the Democratic National Convention.:rolleyes::oops::p

·
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You’ve already ruined my day with that liberal AOC Sanders BS:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I imagine Duke will be as thrilled as Moon was in the picture of him holding a Scorpyd :) Nice tumbler. I'm giving it until next year to decide what to do because I don't know if I'll buy a new bow for 3D or not but the R26 is on my list of possibles for a next bow. Would be easy to carry through the woods

·
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pin, I need to add “easy to carry through the woods” to that long list of great features of the R26 (y)

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Beautiful! … that's very kind to think of me so far before Christmas. :love:

I have a milk crate full of assorted leftover spray paints. Both gloss and flat black, and a nice bright silver among them. I'll decide which color goes best when I get the Ravin mug. Maybe ask Burky and Catter for some advice on which color goes best with my Scorpyd decal. :) I can use the mug though. Looks expensive. Oh I forgot, Everything Ravin sells is way expensive. Only the elite can afford their stuff. I'm stuck with shooting an eight year old crossbow. :cry:
View attachment 182960
Better yet,just send it to Burky! Tell him to match your new custom bow! LOL

·
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
“Ain’t” through yet. I see you admiring mine all the time. :giggle:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts