·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Hi tp,

On Easton 9mm shafts;

ID is exactly .300"
OD is exactly .344"
GPI = 8.9 grains/inch
Not sure what the spine stiffness rating is.....
Thanks. When Boo said 9mm I was thinking they would be about .010” - .011” larger at .354” or so.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Black Eagle shows the stiffness rating on their website for the Executioners and Zombie Slayers.
I don’t see the stiffness ratings for for their crossbow shafts - Zombies or Executioners. In the spine column all they list is the lengths available.

Can you post the link that lists the spine ratings for them? Thanks.

·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Where are the Easton 9mm available? Id like to put them on my Ram tester.

·
SE VA
12,524 Posts
I shoot, hunting and practice, offhand/knee. Don’t remember the last time I shot 3 arrow groups. Typically, I’ll shoot my field point arrow at 30, 40 and 50 yards and occasionally at 60 and 70. If I’m satisfied with that, knowing my broadhead hits in virtually the same spot, I’m good to go😊

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Where are the Easton 9mm available? Id like to put them on my Ram tester.
i just ran a few through my Coop spine tester. they are around a .004, but keep in mind I am very new at this regarding indexing and figuring out how to make sure it's straight

Reactions: SEW

·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
i just ran a few through my Coop spine tester. they are around a .004, but keep in mind I am very new at this regarding indexing and figuring out how to make sure it's straight
Did you check how much deflection they had relative to Black Eagle shafts?

·
11,688 Posts
My benchmark ... :p

Reactions: cleandate051005

·
11,688 Posts
Reactions: One eyed archer

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
BEFORE I joined this site I would have been happy keeping all my shots within a 4" bullseye at 50 yards....NOW with a new bow capable of extreme accuracy (as bunjie Rich would say "another kind of accuracy" 🤔), custom arrows, a way better optic set up, a better bench and lots of practice I get pissed off at myself if I don't hit a quarter size target at 60 yards knowing what my setup and this Indian are capable of. My how things have changed and my wallet has gotten lighter over the last year... thanks guys! 😜

·
11,688 Posts
BEFORE I joined this site I would have been happy keeping all my shots within a 4" bullseye at 50 yards....NOW with a new bow capable of extreme accuracy (as bunjie Rich would say "another kind of accuracy" 🤔), custom arrows, a way better optic set up, a better bench and lots of practice I get pissed off at myself if I don't hit a quarter size target at 60 yards knowing what my setup and this Indian are capable of. My how things have changed and my wallet has gotten lighter over the last year... thanks guys! 😜
Enjoy your money! ... because government and corporations are all successfully taking it; and "you're a long time dead." It's about enjoying the journey! Excessive frugality is it's own punishment; both short term and long term.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Enjoy your money! ... because government and corporations are all successfully taking it; and "you're a long time dead." It's about enjoying the journey! Excessive frugality is it's own punishment; both short term and long term.
View attachment 200244
Nothing frugal about this guy. My poor kids won't get much of a monetary inheritance but they will have a lot of toys they can keep or sell. 👍

·
Registered
KI Swat xp
99 Posts
No wind solid bench rest.

Considering the bow alone, one hole at 40 yards same arrow, same index.

Anything else gets into considerations of arrow accuracy which is not bow accuracy.
That was a interesting statement. I am still chasing my tail trying to get acceptable accuracy out of my XP. I have made improvement's but its a work in progress with many variables.

·
11,688 Posts
41 - 60 of 65 Posts