Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
KI Swat xp
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up to zero here in ST Louis Mo. Did not go to farm this weekend which is 90 mile North. Talking high of 3 and low of -7 tonight. We are not use to this kind of extreme lows in MO and to dangerous for us .

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
28 here, but talking snow and ice late tonight and tomorrow! Hope I can get off the mountain Tuesday morning! The icing worries me a tad......

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Southern Tip of Illinois:

Ice remains from ice/snow from a few days ago. 4° at daybreak this morning. Weather forecast predicting from 4 to 9 inches of snow in the region between this PM and Monday PM. Hopefully temperature above freezing by end of this week. Coyotes will be hungry....

·
10,171 Posts
98.6° ... Sheila slept over. 😂

·
Registered
3 Posts
Temp is 17 with wind chill close to 4 degrees. I just got off work and going to sleep in warm bed to do it again tonight when it will be colder in north Texas.

·
Registered
TenPoint Stealth FX4
69 Posts
5 degrees here this morning

·
10,171 Posts
What state you in?
A state ... of disbelief. When it gets down to talking about the weather you know that relationship ain't going nowhere further. Pull your skirts up and put on your lululemons if you're cold Marys! :rolleyes: :p

Reactions: Doehunter

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Compared to you guys it is warm here, 39 degrees in South Louisiana, supposed to get colder the next couple of days.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I did deer hunting after waking up in this cold morning (Temp : -17), If anyone of you wants to join me for hunting activity, just message me.
Excalibur is one of the finest brand for beginners.
I believe the flag shown by your user name is France, which would be Celsius instead of Fahrenheit, Correct? So -17 would be about 1 above Fahrenheit.

About sunrise today here in east central Wisconsin, Fahrenheit temps were about -10 with wind chills of -30. That would be about -23 temp with wind chill of -34 in Celsius. ⛄ :)

1 - 20 of 143 Posts