Crossbow Nation banner

81 - 100 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
KI Swat xp
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
What general area is your farm located? I'm on the Missouri River down stream of Jefferson City about 20 miles by river, 35 by road.
South of Bowling green in Pike County. Good to see another MO boy on the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
Minus 4 with real feel of plus 3 this morning.
Windsor, ON, Canada
Igloo is toasty warm, however.
The polar bears have all huddled around it for extra insulation.
:)

Reactions: Oncebitten

·
Crossbow Nut
3,384 Posts
Praise God for global warming, imagine how cold it would be without it LOL.

·
1,980 Posts
19 this morning. We got a dandy Ice storm trees down power out to 1,000's. We never lost are power thank goodness. Its a mess in places close to me. We heard what sounded like a bomb went off behind the house up on the hill, i'd say a big tree broke and fell still to bad to take a look see. Calling for 4 to 8 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow with ice still on the trees. I fear its going to get worse.

·
Crossbow Nut
3,384 Posts
Strange; friend of mine lives south of the river outside the village of Manton has +21, while his mom who lives in the village has -16!

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Crossbow Nut
3,384 Posts
Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Went to the bank this morning and the Sirius display said -5`º. Got home and check my Acurite app and it had gotten down to -12º last night.

Guy on the Fire from NW Ontario posted his outdoor thermometer - yipes!

IMG_1405.JPG
MlsTHaU.jpg

·
Registered
323 Posts
-10 at 7a this morning in NW Ohio. 10" of snow Tues and 2-4" forecast for Thurs and Fri each day. Forecast is much better starting next week and right on into March and April IF they are remotely close to being right.

Take care everyone. Spring I coming.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Somebody needs to shoot that damn Punxsutawny Phil before Feb 2nd next year. Need to storm the Gobbler’s Knob.

iu.jpeg

·
Registered
RAVIN R15 RAVIN R29X
363 Posts
Woke up to 69 degrees today. But it warmed up hahaha.

81 - 100 of 144 Posts