Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
wicked ridge blackhawk 360
139 Posts
Might fine shooting there Stalker.:) Whenever they get as bad as they did @ 15-18 years ago I will mail you a bag full. My backyard looked like a sponge when that year rolled around.:(
Somebody just told me yesterday that they're supposed to be back this year.

Speaking of bugs and Ga., we've got some buhskeeters down here on Buffalo that are big enough to butcher. Had a couple flying around my head last summer and I heard one of them say "you wanta eat him here or take him home?" :p

·
Registered
CenterPoint Dagger 390
230 Posts
Had a couple flying around my head last summer and I heard one of them say "you wanta eat him here or take him home?" :p
Dang son, sounds like those pterodactyl skeeters we had in the swamps when I lived down in Loosiana!:eek:

·
Registered
wicked ridge blackhawk 360
139 Posts
Don't run, don't jump, and don't play. They'll hurt you when they latch down. Thermacell is a wonderful thing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
As others have said, check the PA hubting regulations.

Non-game/pest critters such as rats, maybe raccoon, groundhog, and possum, may be the least expensive, if you don't need a license to target them.
While I've never tried rat and groundhog, I can tell you that raccoon and possum is yummy. 😷
Upland game (squirrel, rabbit, pheasant, etc) that only require a hunting license, and don't require an additional cost special tag/license like deer, bear, and turkey, would be next least expensive, followed by big game and turkey.

Forget waterfowl and migratory critters. You need a state license plus special state permit/tag plus a federal tag/permit for them, and are the most expensive to target..

·
1,621 Posts
Cheap deer hunting,,now that I am a Senior and own land. I resharpen broadheads,,,usually finds my arrows to use again....Same bow year to year....I can take 2 deer for $4.......!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts