Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Registered
Nice. Looks like you鈥檙e planning on staying a while.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great Mike.
Hope you and your family really enjoy it. Retirement can be such a great thing. I Just hope our kids have the same opportunity.
I鈥檓 still hard at work. We are weekend warriors and a week in the summer. When I work the Eastern Shore I stay at my place instead of a hotel. ******* Riviera! The island is low speed vehicle legal so we bought a Polaris Gem Car to get around. We can be on the beach in ten minutes. The commute up and back is three hours without traffic. It鈥檚 never without!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not as nice as Ramrod's setup, but we get out a few times per year. My son's club soccer doesn't allow more time out unfortunately.
We don鈥檛 tow anymore. No better family time then sitting around the campfire at night.

Registered
I spend about a 100 days a year at my camp living with bears and snakes.My oldest grandson Butch and I always go a few days a head of time to relocate the camp rattlers before younger grandchildren show up.
Noooooo way....noooo how. I am not afraid of snakes but I am afraid of being eaten!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Agreed!

You have a nice setup for sure. My wife and daughter were just there a week ago. Her boss has a townhome down there we can rent for cheap. They love Pico Taqueria!
Where is this? Nice setting

1 - 20 of 64 Posts