Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I have never heard of anyone being asked for proof of purchase nor have I heard of anyone being refused because a bow was previously registered with someone else.
Death by Bunjie guy (Rich) said his daughters bow was denied and he had to pay for the limbs just 2 days ago, after they folded. He didnt care but he is the most recent person to have been denied and he isnt the first.
Not the norm but it happens.

·
2,864 Posts
Death by Bunjie guy (Rich) said his daughters bow was denied and he had to pay for the limbs just 2 days ago, after they folded. He didnt care but he is the most recent person to have been denied and he isnt the first.
Not the norm but it happens.
Denied by dealer or Excalibur?

·
2,864 Posts
Excalibur.
I am sure he would take another set if you want to step up and go to bat for him, as the video evidence of the bow and it's usage has been on youtube (many times) for almost a year now.
Show a link and the time in the video where he says that.

·
2,864 Posts
Lol, documented use on YouTube. That's funny.
Its ok, Delmar gets his research material from one of those 12 people from Fakebook. Youtube is just as factual. He's that cousin from Boston. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
460 Posts
This is going to be interesting because the protocol is only to send an email with a picture of the limb.
I’m honestly curious because I’ve never heard of Excalibur not replacing limbs. Excalibur’s warranty and customer service and customer loyalty is one of the biggest reasons that I’m an Excalibur owner.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,184 Posts
I’m honestly curious because I’ve never heard of Excalibur not replacing limbs. Excalibur’s warranty and customer service and customer loyalty is one of the biggest reasons that I’m an Excalibur owner.
Same here. I could tell you a couple times where they have gone beyond my expectations. I always email the same person and it has been nothing but a pleasure dealing with them whether warranty or buying spare parts. Best warranty in the business.
Oncebitten

·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
That’s was a big draw for me to look at Excalibur.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
This is going to be interesting because the protocol is only to send an email with a picture of the limb.
Boo.... You are forever insinuating I am a liar any time I say anything negative about Excal and you are always quick to thumbs up anything I say in the positive. You are a Troll.
You say things that are patently false in an attempt to cover for any misdeed or foul up over there and it's just beyond tiresome.
I have gone out of my way to recommend you to others who need your skill set and you know that. I will continue to do that but I will not continue to have these idiotic back and forth sessions with you, in regard to your dispute of facts and works of fiction, pertaining to your twisting of truths/fact in order to cover for negatives.

You want to talk to him and get the skinny then you have that ability. Watch his videos or contact him, like anyone else.

Putting you on the ignore list. You have become nothing more than a blinded fanboy. Pretty much unable to see something until you believe it, no matter the fact that it is right in front of your face.

Good Luck to you in the future and wishing you the best.
I just cant indulge your B.S. anymore.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Its pretty rare for them not to replace, it seems but one of my bows was not covered and over the past 4 or 5 years here, I remember a few people posting that they couldnt get a free replacement either, back awhile ago.
My case was that they didnt have the limbs and would not be making any more of them.
I cannot remember the whys behind those other posters declined requests. Just know that Rich was told he would have to pay, since he was not the original owner...Which is fair as far as I am concerned. Warranty speaks to original owner and it's only $100.
Hardly a policy that would have me walking away from my bows or the company.

·
Crossbow Nut
3,974 Posts
Its pretty rare for them not to replace, it seems but one of my bows was not covered and over the past 4 or 5 years here, I remember a few people posting that they couldnt get a free replacement either, back awhile ago.
My case was that they didnt have the limbs and would not be making any more of them.
I cannot remember the whys behind those other posters declined requests. Just know that Rich was told he would have to pay, since he was not the original owner...Which is fair as far as I am concerned. Warranty speaks to original owner and it's only $100.
Hardly a policy that would have me walking away from my bows or the company.
$100 for a set of limbs sounds like a bargain to me. A while back someone posted that Ravin limbs/cams were $400. I have since heard that Ravin will not even sell the parts now.
I have a Micro 335 and a 355. Several years back, I bought spare limbs, but have never needed them. If I ever had a limb disaster, I can change them myself, contact Excalibur for replacements, and be out hunting. If for some reason Excalibur refused replacement, I'd STILL be out hunting after the few minutes it takes to change limbs.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
That's odd, but it is their official written policy to warranty to the original purchasing owner.
Probably why they started putting serial numbers on them. If they were going to just warranty everything and for everyone, why even have it registered? It is registered for this reason.
When they do ignore it and simply cover it, thats because they choose to and the customer should be grateful for that.
The practice has gained them a devoted fan base and much good press, so it has it's value.
That said...
Its still coming out of the bottom line and the company isnt going to keep on paying for the blanks and the shipping forever, unless they are required to. Look around and you will see the economies everywhere are getting crushed. Bottom lines are going to matter more in the future and the free goodies and favors are going the way of the T Rex eventually.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
$100 for a set of limbs sounds like a bargain to me. A while back someone posted that Ravin limbs/cams were $400. I have since heard that Ravin will not even sell the parts now.
I have a Micro 335 and a 355. Several years back, I bought spare limbs, but have never needed them. If I ever had a limb disaster, I can change them myself, contact Excalibur for replacements, and be out hunting. If for some reason Excalibur refused replacement, I'd STILL be out hunting after the few minutes it takes to change limbs.
Agree 100%

21 - 40 of 89 Posts