Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta ask. Out of the current lineup, which would you choose barring the XP and the Furious? What do you like about your choice?

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
I recently purchased both a Brawler and a Boss 405, Brawler is amazing, but unavailable, Boss needs a bit of tuning out of the box, shoots a 400 grain arrow at 382ish through my chrono, and is accurate! I like the aluminum rail, wish it had the reverse cam tech that the Brawler has (as i think Brawler will chrono faster). Got both for 299 a piece! Hope this helps!
Steve

·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recently purchased both a Brawler and a Boss 405, Brawler is amazing, but unavailable, Boss needs a bit of tuning out of the box, shoots a 400 grain arrow at 382ish through my chrono, and is accurate! I like the aluminum rail, wish it had the reverse cam tech that the Brawler has (as i think Brawler will chrono faster). Got both for 299 a piece! Hope this helps!
Steve
One things for sure, the price you got is amazing but their prices on the website are really reasonable!

Reactions: Hidden Waters

·
Registered
2017 Sliverado
224 Posts
Other than the serving issue I love my speed 425. The speed isn't 425 but the factory scope isn't one I would think people would junk out and have to replace. $450 otd at dunhams with a coupon you can get online

1 - 4 of 4 Posts