Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
SE VA
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Ramrod and Pin are going. I’m going to miss not going but this old body of mine is tired. It’s going to be interesting reading all the feedback from the show:).

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
Cant wait to see the new products. Unfortunately, they'll all have to be posted here for me to see 'em.

Reactions: TomOnTheRun

·
1,184 Posts
Flying out early Thursday morning.

·
SE VA
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
10PT, thanks, but there comes a time..........:(. Lord knows I pulled my time at them:). Had a great time too. I may go to the PA Show in February and that will be for 1 day. Working that show was tough. Longer hours and for a solid week.

·
1,184 Posts
10PT, thanks, but there comes a time..........:(. Lord knows I pulled my time at them:). Had a great time too. I may go to the PA Show in February and that will be for 1 day. Working that show was tough. Longer hours and for a solid week.
Working the Harrisburg show separates the men from the boys.

Reactions: Iron Duke and Moon

·
13,197 Posts
Why … on earth would you hold a show in "Indianapolis" in the dead of winter???:rolleyes: Are Miami, San Diego, New Orleans, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and a few dozen other warm, colorful and wonderful cities full? :p:confused:

·
SE VA
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So you ARE still here:- )

The first ATA I went to was in Atlanta. I agree with you on that Indianapolis location.

·
TenPoint Representative
2,547 Posts
Why … on earth would you hold a show in "Indianapolis" in the dead of winter???:rolleyes: Are Miami, San Diego, New Orleans, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and a few dozen other warm, colorful and wonderful cities full? :p:confused:
The attendance goes down significantly when they get away from Indy, Louisville or Columbus. Most shops drive and they have found if you get further than that dealers don’t go. I agree, there are certainly more inviting locations.

·
2,312 Posts

There are many reasons for picking Indy. Indy is used to and has equipment for bad weather especially at the airport for those who fly in. It has a large venue. Over 75% of the dealers are within 600 miles. It's more than 600 miles just to go from Miami to Atlanta. The destination you mentioned would certainly be more fun, but the dealers and manufacturers aren't there for the entertainment.

·
13,197 Posts
There are many reasons for picking Indy. Indy is used to and has equipment for bad weather especially at the airport for those who fly in. It has a large venue. Over 75% of the dealers are within 600 miles. It's more than 600 miles just to go from Miami to Atlanta. The destination you mentioned would certainly be more fun, but the dealers and manufacturers aren't there for the entertainment.
That's why God …. invented airplanes...lol;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.