Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own an Exocet 200 for hunting, a Phoenix for whacking away at targets, a Vixen for string making, another Vixen for whacking targets and my old carved tipped Exocet I keep for old times sake.
What's your excuse?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a pheonix and TenPoint Titan for hunting. In invest also own a couple of 1984 Relayers for an investment. A Wolverine and a Vixen for target shooting. I have a 2001 black Vixen put away for my grandson when he wants to go hunting in a few years. I also have enough parts stashed away to make couple more Excals.

·
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Digger, do you recommend the Vixen over all the Excals for 3Ds?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Boo said:
Digger, do you recommend the Vixen over all the Excals for 3Ds?
Don, I found that the Vixen to be the most accurate xbow I have used since I started xbowing in the late '70s. I have owned 6 Vixens in the last 12 years and all have been great shooters.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Why more?

Moon,I think might get the award for the most non commercial owned Crossbows.

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
SPECIALIZED said:
Moon,I think might get the award for the most non commercial owned Crossbows.
Lol, think you are right! know I'd like to go "play" at his house!

·
11,423 Posts
I don't let my wife go into my workshop

:D A problem for me is which one to carry to the farm. It's fun changing up plus it gives me a good feel for what works and doesn't work for me. Bottom line is that for me there is no one perfect crossbow. I've sold only one that I won't mention. It had some basic design flaws that negatively affected accuracy that I could not tolerate or fix. The fellow I sold it to loves it:p
I did take a deer with it before I sold it though.

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
For me, bow (and guns) are like underwear: you use that one that fits best and make you feel good. Sometime that's a boxer (recurve), and sometimes it's a brief (compound). But they have to look good.....just in case.

·
342 Posts
Collect'm just like guns

·
1,222 Posts
Bowtech - Stryker
Darton - Stinger
Darton - Fireforce
Wyvern - Medieval Target model
Horton - Recon 175 (on the way)
Barnett - Qual 400

All just for target plinken!

Mike

·
Excalibur Representative
40 Posts
Hey Boo, you have not even near enough Excalibur crossbows! You should think of them like bottles of wine, not crossbows...you can't have just one:D!
You need to help out our sales department and make sure you buy at least one a month.:thumbsup:

Peter

·
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Peter, in a month or so I will own 7 Excals. I think it's time someone else pitched in.:thumbsup:

·
11,423 Posts
Should be some discounts involved here:)

One can never have too many crossbows IMHO:D

When I was much younger, for a while, I thought the same thing about the ladies...............................but not for long:)

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts