Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at a WickedRidge 370 crossbow ,shooting a Excaubur axion now looking for a back up bow like how lite an compact it is an doesn't break the bank an body have recommendations good or bad

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Good IMO. Saw it and shot it a few days shortly after release in Feb. It's weight makes it handle very well and it's reasonably narrow when cocked. Trigger was OK and it was accurate out to 30 with average factory arrows. I'd put a ACUdraw on it and upgrade the scope and arrows to make it ideal.

Reactions: TomOnTheRun

·
Registered
84 Posts
Glad you all posted this. I'm about 4 weeks away from buying either the Wicked Ridge 370 or 400 but for sure have to have the Accudraw. 370 more expensive but thinner and maybe 3-4 ounces lighter. Other than, not sure of any other differences.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Glad you all posted this. I'm about 4 weeks away from buying either the Wicked Ridge 370 or 400 but for sure have to have the Accudraw. 370 more expensive but thinner and maybe 3-4 ounces lighter. Other than, not sure of any other differences.
Narrow is good and the +30 fps difference in the I400 is not a game changer. The 370 will shoot a 435 gn arrow 350 fps, which is a good hunting speed. Optic, trigger, rail, cams strings and cables are all on par with each other. I'd go with the slim lightweight myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts