Crossbow Nation banner

Wicked Ridge 400 RDX 400

6K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  SteveA 
#1 ·
Well my Wicked Ridge 400 RDX 400 got here today, I watched that truck wander around my part of town for 5 hours. I brought the box in and started opening it up and sliding the stuff out. I thought it was Christmas in August.

When I pulled it out of its case I thought why they didn’t hook both ends of the sling up. I then looked for where it should go and found it then I found out why it was not attached back by the butt, the lug for the attach point was broken off.
Games

See less See more
#4 ·
All xbows we have bought either did not come with a sling or if they did, it was not attached.
Call the Dealer you bought from, tell them and send pics, too.

Looking at the TenPoint website, the RDX 400 does package does not include a sling.

#5 ·
I got a package from CrossBow experts, it came with a sling, case, 9 bolts, 12 field points, 6 broadpoints 3 lighted knox and ACUdraw Pro . Then I upgraded the scope to a Hawke XB 30 compact

I have sent a e-mail with a picture but big brown truck didnt drop it off until late and by the time I got it unboxed it was well after 5 and they were closed,

#7 ·
If it was shipped in the case with the sling attached this is an issue for CBX to correct and not UPS. Call and ask for a shipping label and do a better job of packing it. That's a bummer but they will correct it. Hey, your second Christmas is right around the corner!

#6 ·
That's a disappointment. Is the box directly from TenPoint? I've built a number of these bows in the last 12 months right out of the TenPoint box and none came with a sling. They all were in a carboard box with clear plastic molded inserts with compartments for accessories. None with a sling though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.