Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the Wicked Ridge section is not blowing up with posts is mind boggling to me. I've only purchased one entry level bow but its a tack driver. With fixed heads no less.
I would expect the higher priced bows would preform even better ? While I was having problems with another brand, I was asked, what do you expect for an entry level bow ?
Well, this little Ranger x2 is what I expect. A product thats worth what you paid and even more. Theres no excuse for sending a customer something that doesn't preform.
No matter the cost. Thanks Wicked Ridge/Ten Point. You have a happy customer. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Would I love one of those but probably will go with the 370 or standard config 400 with Accudraw a must. Counting the days till I can get it in and shoot it. Give it 30 and I should be ready.

·
Registered
84 Posts
6 weeks off of shoulder reconstruction surgery and was told today 4 more weeks before I'm allowed to lift very much. Yep, weight is critical and Wicked Ridge seems to be the lightest.

·
Registered
26 Posts
WR has always made a great bow.
I learned eons ago,there is not one thing an expensive bow can do that a less expensive cant.
That said,i shoot a ton of bows,and WR along with centerpoint will hold their own with any flagship bow out there.
Like i said on another post...it ain't the bow...its the Indian behind it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just purchased my first XBow and went with the Invader400 after reading reviews on everything I could find. I appreciate American Made when I can and the Accudraw50 looked perfect for me.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I just purchased my first XBow and went with the Invader400 after reading reviews on everything I could find. I appreciate American Made when I can and the Accudraw50 looked perfect for me.
I'm thinking about getting one more but not sure which model ? When you get time reckon you can do a favor for me ? Next time you load an arrow, take a pic of the nock contacting the string. The string on my 1st Wicked Ridge bow hit dead center on the nock. I wondered if they all were like that ? I think it contributes to good grouping. I know of some other brands that do not.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm also a Wicked Ridge fan - and thinking that a M-370 needs to follow me home one of these days.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My M-370 should be here in a week or two. Some dealers are sold out of the affordable models, including Wyverns where I got mine. Looks like they are going to be hard to find closer to the season.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Finally ordered one. Backordered for almost 3 weeks. I'll probably have maybe 10 days to get ready for the bow season lid lifter.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll have plenty of time as archery opens 10/15 for bucks only for 9 days then either sex on 10/25 through Feb. 10. I don't understand Alabama deer season.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well, just got a mailer from Bass Pro that said the 370 with accudraw is now $100 off and they have them in stock. That makes the price about the same as what I was going to pay on line. So guess what I'm doing during lunch tomorrow?

·
Registered
21 Posts
A couple of reasons I ordered from Wyverns, they will upgrade the scope, add the case for less than you can buy it alone, same for arrows. Also, they do not charge sales tax and crossbows ship free.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A couple of reasons I ordered from Wyverns, they will upgrade the scope, add the case for less than you can buy it alone, same for arrows. Also, they do not charge sales tax and crossbows ship free.
One of the reasons I would choose Wyverns next time over the popular store I used is the available optioning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts