Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The claw is separating the center serving on my new bow. is there a fix other than having a new center serving put on. Season starts new week.

·
TenPoint Representative
2,264 Posts
Got a photo? Make sure you are not over cranking. When the safety goes from red to white, stop cranking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought this bow and had it 2 days and the scope can apart. I sent it to Tenpoint they told me the scope was bad but they didn’t have another scope took almost 2 weeks to get my bow back then after 2 days the serving is fuzzing up and now separating. This is my first crossbow and I’m beginning to second guess my decision.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought this bow and had it 2 days and the scope can apart. I sent it to Tenpoint they told me the scope was bad but they didn’t have another scope took almost 2 weeks to get my bow back then after 2 days the serving is fuzzing up and now separating. This is my first crossbow and I’m beginning to second guess my decision.
It looks like your left latch needs polishing.
ok thank you

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's a mess. Looks like your rail is taking some damage as well. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic, but the rail looks pretty gnarly to me. That's terrible.

Reactions: CBRon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a mess. Looks like your rail is taking some damage as well. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic, but the rail looks pretty gnarly to me. That's terrible.
I just sent it back they put a new stock on it this time it’s worse than before. I don’t know what to do next. the rail is after about 40 shots the serving has had a few more.

·
Registered
14,913 Posts
Blow up the picture, The servings is frayed pretty bad where the latch catches it. I would not have brought it up to him if it wasn't. I am not talking about spot off to the side.

·
TenPoint Representative
2,264 Posts
Blow up the picture, The servings is frayed pretty bad where the latch catches it. I would not have brought it up to him if it wasn't. I am not talking about spot off to the side.
I know the spot you are referring to and when you over crank it, the spot you are referring to gets bent backwards and hits the edge of the string groove, and causes fraying. I also know the material, design and processes our string catches go through and it is most likely NOT a string catch issue.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts