Crossbow Nation banner

Wicked Ridge M370

24K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  JasonH 
#1 ·
Going to be a bunch of these sold. WR has their 2020 bows out. $669

Bow and arrow Bow Compound bow Crossbow Auto part

See less See more
#38 ·
I don't think there is much difference in the M370 and the Titan now. The trigger I guess is different and different camo. Makes we wonder if they are making changes to the Titan this year. I think the Titan, Turbo and now the M370 and Invader 400 are some of the best buys in a crossbow today. 370fps+ with a hunting arrow out of the Invader for less than $600. Hard to beat that.

#39 · (Edited)
I actually think there are value adds for this new M370. It's lighter in weight so I see that a a plus. To me the eye candy test is it's the same Xbow but in a different skin but obviously TenPoint has done something different by making it lighter Xbow.

I had the TurboM1 and with a 3.8oz Sig Sauer Red Dot and HHA Optimizer my crossbow weighed just over 8lbs without the quiver. Not negatives but to give you specs vs the M370. 5.8lbs is impressive!

If you can shoot a 400 grain arrow reliably out of this Xbow this will be a hot seller for TenPoint. For me 370 seems a bit light. Heck, if you can shoot a 425 grain arrow 350fps that is very acceptable and a bargain setup.

#41 ·
So 355 fps With a 400 gn arrow,but narrow and light. There will be a market for it but not a huge one. Smaller and older hunters. I think most of us want 400 fps with a 400 gn arrow. ( or faster) Pin are you not shooting their 470 fps xbow?
I think the 350 fps market can be pretty big.
We are a different group here on CN than most crossbows hunters. Most crossbow hunters do little research, will go and buy their bow from the big box stores that look and feels cool. They just want to kill a deer.
I personally just want to hunt and kill deer with mine. For this reason, I chose to use 110 lb draw weight Scorpyd. It is much easier to cock while on the stand. It is much quieter and easier on components than the high poundage faster crossbows. It is also way easier on targets.
I bow hunt because I love the challenge of getting close. Have never taken a shot over 30 yards, but that is just me. I use a large cutting Grim Reaper broadhead and can't remember ever not getting a passthrough with a 400 gr. arrow. For these reasons, I'll just stick with 110 lb limbs on my Scorpyds.

#42 ·
I think the 350 fps market can be pretty big.
We are a different group here on CN than most crossbows hunters. Most crossbow hunters do little research, will go and buy their bow from the big box stores that look and feels cool. They just want to kill a deer.
I personally just want to hunt and kill deer with mine. For this reason, I chose to use 110 lb draw weight Scorpyd. It is much easier to cock while on the stand. It is much quieter and easier on components than the high poundage faster crossbows. It is also way easier on targets.
I bow hunt because I love the challenge of getting close. Have never taken a shot over 30 yards, but that is just me. I use a large cutting Grim Reaper broadhead and can't remember ever not getting a passthrough with a 400 gr. arrow. For these reasons, I'll just stick with 110 lb limbs on my Scorpyds.
If I was getting a Scorpyd it would be a 110 model.

#46 ·
I’ve had the m370 for about 2 weeks now, I really like the bow it is very light weight, I’ll give you rundown of what I ordered from Wyverns and what I now wish I would have ordered , first off I ordered mine with the rope sled, completely my decision and wyvern recommended I order the acudraw already installed but here it goes,, the stirrup is to stinking small , I’m not a big guy only wear a size 10 and there’s no way my 1200 gram alpha burly will fit in it. therefore I shoulda spent the extra $75 and got the bow with the acudraw already on it, number 2, I bought the pro elite arrows, they absolutely suck past 20 yards, get the evo x center punches or order some customs from south shore etc, ok now for the trigger, my previous bows were a SZ 350 and SZ 390 so understand I’m used to 1 of probably the best triggers ever in a crossbow, so I’ll say this it has a bit of creep in it but I quickly got used to it and hardly notice it at all now, I ordered the sds with mine therefore I never shot it bare bow but with the sds installed imo it’s pretty darn quiet by crossbow standards, short of the foot stirrup issue I absolutely love this bow, I installed 3 of the alpha nocks in some of my custom bee’s for my SZ bows and this thing will flat shoot as long as I do my part, I’m hitting a 1/2 dia dot pretty much every shot at 30 yds. So my opinion is if you buy the bow get the acudraw and splurge for some good arrows and you’ll probly love it,

Attachments

#47 ·
Awesome, thanks so much for this report. Tremendously helpful. I wear a size 8.5, so think I'd be good from the stirrup perspective. Really tempted to send it on this. Guess I'm wondering whether there is any substantive advantage to the Titan over the M 370, or did Tenpoint just undercut themselves by producing a comparable (or even superior) product at a lower price point?

#49 ·
When I called to order mine I was also torn between the 2. wyvern said they both have the same front end on them, difference is the stock is lighter on the m370 and the Titan has the t5 trigger instead of the t4, I’ve never shot the t5 trigger so I can’t compare them. There could be other differences but that’s the only ones Wyverns told me about when I asked.
So, found an RDX 400 in stock locally that had the same micro stirrup situation going on. Agreed that it's a really silly design, probably too small for 85% of adults to use. Do you happen to have a picture of your uncocked 370 to show width? Haven't been able to find such a thing anywhere online and would like to see what kinda case would fit best.

#55 ·
Jim Haynes,
I believe that the SZ380 was a classic crossbow which was perfected in the Solution 390. As new crossbows entered the market, the Solution and Solution 390 just seemed all that much better.
So, my question, what are your thoughts comparing the WR-M370 with your previously owned S390? An actual step up?

This question reflects nothing against the WR-M370 as I view it as a great value, most likely, and very practical.

#56 ·
The lightweight and narrow width of the m370 are the attributes that drew me to it, the Stryker line definitely get the nod in the trigger category, I’d have to say a 9 inch wide SZ weighing sub 6lbs would be the bomb for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.