Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants my illuminated optic on her crossbow as she cant see her crosshairs at night for hog hunting, I said thats fine if we get me a new optic. The issue is I am lost in the sauce when it comes to glass, What is my best bet with a Sniper370 and $200 dollar limit?

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Call Dave at Wyvern Creations about his price on a Hawke XB-1 SR. Good lighted scope at a decent price point with pretty good glass.

·
Registered
904 Posts
You got to love a lady that knows what she wants. Dave will take care of you. A good place to start and likely finish.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I have an illuminated Sniper scope for $50 if you want the same. The XB1s are good and you can find RangeMaster Pros and Ravin scopes from time to time in the $150-200 price range. They are very good scopes that I've used on Snipers.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Tried to PM you unsuccessfully, you can PM me if you are interested in an XB30 Pro scope...It's an excellent scope and will meet your requirements I think.

·
3,321 Posts
Call Dave at Wyvern Creations about his price on a Hawke XB-1 SR. Good lighted scope at a decent price point with pretty good glass.
x2

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that XB30 seems quite a bit out of my price range 200 is my absolutely breaking the bank limit.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
If hog hunt'n at night is your thing, check out the Sightmark Core SX. The reticle is a little finer than the Hawke which helps elevate some of that "wash out" effect you can get with using the illumination. You'll find them in that +/- $130 range. Not taking anything away from the Hawke XB1 SR IR...both scopes would suit your needs well.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Xb1 sr Hawke scope for $99 - focuscamera.com. they call it trophy ridge speed comp scope.
Wow! I didn't know these two scopes are the same one. I was looking up the XB1 scope. My bad.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts