Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife Christy had another good hunting season last year when she was blessed and able to take a good 9 pt. buck on a new piece of property we hunted last year with her muzzleloader. Christy has been able to take some good bucks for our area the last 4 or 5 years and most of them have been with her crossbow. It is always a blessing to be able to sit with her and enjoy all the hunting experiences we have shared together.

Head Elk Vertebrate Sleeve Deer

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Great job Christy! Between you, your wife and your grandsons, you’re going to go broke after all y’all’s taxidermy bills come due.:LOL: You are a blessed man.

Reactions: Hester

·
5,049 Posts
Very nice! Congrats. It is a blessing you two hunt together, and all the way through your grandkids.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Very nice! Congrats to her on the beautiful trophy.

·
Premium Member
5,716 Posts
Very proud Mama right there, and she should be!!! It's great your wife shares your hobby like that......Mine loves deer meat, but won't be a part of killing them.

Tell her congrats!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great job Christy! Between you, your wife and your grandsons, you’re going to go broke after all y’all’s taxidermy bills come due.:LOL: You are a blessed man.
Yep, thank goodness I didn't have to pay for my grandsons

·
Registered
Ten Points 505 Ten Point Havoc Burris Oracle Xs
1,752 Posts
Nice work Young Lady! Having time together in the woods is Incredible good for you guys. Here's to and even bigger buck this season.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts