Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some new arrows for the Horton and was out trying to sight it in a little. First three shots were wide right about 5 inches. Made one adjustment and boom! I hear the tell- tale click and I'm hoping I just grazed the other arrow. Nope! Full on robin hood at 40 yards. Back in the day I would have been proud. Now at about $15 an arrow I just feel stupid.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
8,873 Posts
$30.00 … if you save it for bragging rights...lol :p

·
8,873 Posts
Sure looks good though!!!
Yeah … nice, shiny and clean arrows since they're spanken new...lol 😂 Definitely have to save those two and hangem up!;) (Tirty dollars)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At least you know that your bow is shooting well. Nothing says you can't feel proud and stupid at the same time. ;)
Ive had plenty of practice with that!

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Got some new arrows for the Horton and was out trying to sight it in a little. First three shots were wide right about 5 inches. Made one adjustment and boom! I hear the tell- tale click and I'm hoping I just grazed the other arrow. Nope! Full on robin hood at 40 yards. Back in the day I would have been proud. Now at about $15 an arrow I just feel stupid.

It's still has a cool factor. 40 yards, RH ? Legit good PJ!

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Yeah … nice, shiny and clean arrows since they're spanken new...lol 😂 Definitely have to save those two and hangem up!;) (Tirty dollars)
Yep, agree. 🏹

·
Registered
418 Posts

Nice shooting! Who's arrows?

·
Crossbow Nut
3,111 Posts

·
8,873 Posts
Reactions: KTownKiller

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He did it last year I think his pockets are deep. LOL. Good shooting though
You are right! I did do that last year with some different arrows. And I think my pockets are getting shallower and shallower! Especially since I retired last month.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts