Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I'm looking to switch lanes in the crossbow world so I'm listing my Carbon Express X-Force Piledriver 390. For recreational shooting, I feel way overbowed with this guy

Bought new from Bass Pro a year or two ago for use in my in-laws' woods back in RI. Had one season of use with it (mostly just getting it sighted in)
It's in great condition- fewer than 100 arrows through it.
Comes with everything you see, so crossbow itself, scope, string cocker, winch cocker, handful of arrows, owner's manual. I have a pack of Swhacker hybrid broadheads floating around the house somewhere. I'll throw those in too if I can find them before someone gives this feller a better home than I'm able to. And send them along to you after if I find them after. (We just recently moved and are still unpacking)
Am always happy to answer any questions or provide more pics.
I had thought I read that they were discontinued, but I see that this package goes for $300 new.
So I'm pricing mine at $250.
Would do partial trade for the right recreational crossbow.
Ships via carrier of your choice from SW Ohio. Pick up available inside a one hour radius from Xenia, OH
Buyer to pay shipping.
VenMo, Paypal, USPS Money orders accepted.
By purchasing, the buyer affirms that they have no restrictions on them owning this crossbow.
Feel free to message me here, or of you prefer, my email address is [email protected] and cell is 323-893-9620
Thank you for taking the time to check it out.
Regards,
dgfd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts