Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening.
I'm trying to get in touch with you I've been waiting on a package for 4 months now and I would like to order something else from you if possible can you message me so we can get this cleared up and so I can get these items from you I love you service. thank you.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Unless it’s an oracle X you ordered. Burris has been giving him the short end of the stick on these so far they have only sent him 4 of over 100 ordered. Everything else I have ordered from Wyvern was shipped the same or next day.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah me two that's why iam trying to order something else from Dave love his service.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
like the other boys said he's not much for answering the phone but email within 15 minutes he gets right back to you

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's funny I usually get him on the phone all the time lucky me.

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Mission Sub 1 XR
799 Posts
He has the fastest replies to emails I’ve ever experienced with any business. I emailed him last week about a Sub 1 XR package and how I wanted to make a few changes to his package. Within no time we had exchanged several emails and I paid and he shipped the next day. Awesome guy!!!

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Mission Sub 1 XR
799 Posts
Unless it’s an oracle X you ordered. Burris has been giving him the short end of the stick on these so far they have only sent him 4 of over 100 ordered. Everything else I have ordered from Wyvern was shipped the same or next day.
I have one pre ordered on May 7 from Dave. I know I’m probably down the list a ways so I’m getting anxious about what I should do. As much as I hate to do it I may have to cancel and go another route.

·
11,716 Posts
Email him. He usually answers quite promptly.
Business ... in our modern world. Less and less interpersonal contact, more and more cyber relationships. This forum is akin to sitting around a pot bellied stove at the general store of a hundred years ago. Arguing whether the 270 or ought six is a better deer killer. "It is what it is."...lol

Which triggers thoughts of my new phone upgrade. Verizon has been telling me in texts and on line I'm eligible for an upgrade for a couple years. Meaning my old phone is paid for an they want me to spend more money...lol "Quick and easy to do all on-line." I never do that stuff on line. So I go to a good Verizon store and the changeover turns into a 3 ring circus. Passwords don't work, phone data is locked, this setting had to be changed, that one turned off, the other one turned on, and 5 other technical glitches that takes the cool, calm & collected technician 15 to 20 minutes to navigate through. She was experienced and competent. I turned to my Sheila and said: "Could you imagine the anger and frustration for ME to figure all that out at home???" "It would have taken 8 hours." And, I'm sure I would have fast-balled the phone against the concrete wall well within that 8 hours...lol Oh, and when the new phone came in and I tethered them together and followed all the transfer instructions to the letter at home, all my apps and contacts transferred perfectly. BUT, none of my old conversations or saved files like in Adobe Acrobat, my airlines, all my priceless voice recordings, etc., etc. (sigh) The difference between face to face human interaction and face to screen impersonal interaction.:cool:

Which ... reminds me of my ATN X-Sight electronic debacle.:(

Our modern cyber technological world. "Deal with it." o_O :rolleyes:😂;)

I think my Sheila was on to something when she said I was hardwired for an earlier time period. :p

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I have one pre ordered on May 7 from Dave. I know I’m probably down the list a ways so I’m getting anxious about what I should do. As much as I hate to do it I may have to cancel and go another route.
I ordered one April 6 I’m number 25 if that helps.

·
Registered
376 Posts
David always has time to answer questions,and gets things done quickly to please his customer base.Stand Up Guy! (y)

·
11,716 Posts
This Darn Covid,has everything screwed up.I know we All want this mess to be over! All be Safe!
Yeah ... got my shots a couple months ago, as have most of my friends and family, so you feel like it's over; but it ain't. Less than 60% have been vaccinated so there's piles of carriers and spreaders still out there mucking up the works. China is still a mess. BMW & Mercedes had to shutdown lately for lack of Chinese chips. Government is still a CF, I mean worse than their normal SNAFU. Two months for a passport renewal???

·
Registered
376 Posts
You mean back when Dick Clark was young,and we could rock around the Clock? :) And my Hero....Mr Fred Bear was still knocking them down!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts