Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Back when the only important decision I had to make was,What Color of Bleeding Madris Shirt did I like the Best' Where's Bill Haley when you need him?

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I ordered one April 6 I’m number 25 if that helps.
I was number 14 but when he only got 2 out 100 for his first shipment, I canceled. I ordered February 15th. Wasn’t gonna chance it any longer. If I decide I want one, I will order when they are in stock. Until then, back to my tride and true XBR

Reactions: Regohio

·
11,688 Posts
American Bandstsnd, leave it to beaver, man from uncle..... yep, the good old days:D
Heck, I ... remember when TV broadcasting shutdown over night! The only thing on early on a Saturday was some kind of "Modern Farmer" show for farmers! Howdy Duty & Buffalo Bob, Arthur Godfrey's show, Amos & Andy, Roy Rogers, Superman, all the old shows. Winky Dink with some sort of green plastic film you could stick to the TV and draw on it.

We used to play "Cowboys and Indians" with reasonably real looking "cap" guns. Nowadays? Fohgettaboutit. A kid running around with a cap gun that actually went "bang" when you pulled the trigger would trigger a county lock down and activate a full blown SWAT response. Complete with black booted, helmeted para-military outfits and tracked vehicles, and choppers. There'd be psychological trauma teams sent in for everyone who might have seen said children and everyone in the county school system. Thereafter a committee would be formed and a program developed and implemented for thought reform. :p 😂;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I barely remember seeing Dynamite for sale in a hardware store,or it could have been a sign selling said article.cant be sure Too young to recall. Can't imagine that nowadays.

Reactions: Iron Duke

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Yeah ... got my shots a couple months ago, as have most of my friends and family, so you feel like it's over; but it ain't. Less than 60% have been vaccinated so there's piles of carriers and spreaders still out there mucking up the works. China is still a mess. BMW & Mercedes had to shutdown lately for lack of Chinese chips. Government is still a CF, I mean worse than their normal SNAFU. Two months for a passport renewal???
Hard to get everyone vaccinated with open borders and barred discussions.
Don't hold your breath for full compliance.

·
Registered
Mission Sub-1 XR
111 Posts
Hard to get everyone vaccinated with open borders and barred discussions.
Don't hold your breath for full compliance.
Any other vaccine would have been pulled by the CDC but NOT Covid-19 vaccines! The vaccines has contributed to thousands of deaths! Let alone leaving thousands of young men sterile for the rest of their lives! They can keep their vaccines! Sorry but I couldn't resist a response. Back to Wyverns, David is an awesome person and seller!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do you remember...... "It is 11:30, do you know where your children are?"
Yep NY news, But at 10pm

Mom would say, “Yep, on their way to bed!”

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was number 14 but when he only got 2 out 100 for his first shipment, I canceled. I ordered February 15th. Wasn’t gonna chance it any longer. If I decide I want one, I will order when they are in stock. Until then, back to my tride and true XBR
That's funny. Looks like I took your spot! I'm number 14 and last I talked to Dave he said he's only recieved 4 so far. Getting closer though. I'm hopeful that it comes by the end of the month.

Still pissed that scheels got the initial batch and continues to get them. They currently showing a few in stock right now. However Dave has my respect and will keep my business!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts