Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I just ordered the viper and the evo x and blazer case ,from Wyvern’s I just couldn’t wait until my local dealer got it to get my hands on them,I pray that I am happy with it
wyvern is the best

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just ordered the viper and the evo x and blazer case ,from Wyvern’s I just couldn’t wait until my local dealer got it to get my hands on them,I pray that I am happy with it
Oh man!!! Im biting at the bit, just can’t make up my mind yet. Waiting for the NWTF Convention so I can get my eyes and hands on them. Two more weeks!!
I bet you’re going to love that Viper with the Evo-X scope.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Let us know when you get and your thoughts on it.
Did you go Veil Alpine camo or Graphite Grey?

Reactions: Shootanae

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don’t know how long it will be until I get it ,not like me to buy some thing that I have not seen except on the tenpoint site but after all the research I have done and driving my wife crazy I just thought it would be a surprise,I was thinking about it or the vengent and decided to get the viper in the gray I hunt in a blind most of the time and it will fit my needs probably better than the vengent is still 30fps faster then the Xbox I have now ,I am so excited .

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I'm a tree stand guy so I went with the vapor in veil Alpine. I really like the look of the grey and have been wrestling with myself over the decision since I placed my order from Wyvern. I'm pumped!
I'm thinking the all gray (graphite) would blend better in a treestand. Tree branches are typically gray. I haven't much up in a tree that's even close to the Veil Alpine color. In my opinion it's too bright.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I'm thinking the all gray (graphite) would blend better in a treestand. Tree branches are typically gray. I haven't much up in a tree that's even close to the Veil Alpine color. In my opinion it's too bright.
Should say: I haven't seen much up in a tree...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.