Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to prove my X1 today. Took her a while but Xena earned her keep!

Pinwheeled at 48.4 yards, ran at most 20 yards spraying blood like a fire hydrant. SWAT MOAB head on the end of a BEE. 452 grain total arrow weight.

Back blades bent on the head but other than thats its good. New blades and it will be ready to go back in the quiver. The arrow didn't fare as well since it smacked the opposite leg.

Great late season hunt in Northeast PA. Friggid weather and lots of deer heading to my small food plot in the middle of the woods. Saw 6 doe and 2 buck altogether and only hunted an hour!

Happy New Years everyone!

Hunting Pollution Wood Soil Grass

·
Registered
15,334 Posts
Gotta love them short hunts.;) Congrats on the doe.

Reactions: One eyed archer

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was wearing shorts yesterday and the windchill today was in the low 30's. Welcome to Georgia. :rolleyes:

Nice job on the doe. Good shot.
Thanks! Same deal in PA. 50s Friday and Saturday. High of 24, lows in the teens today.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations on your doe. I’m glad you got your Swat broken in.
Congrats on a nice doe! Glad you got the chance to bleed that bow
Thanks guys! I was starting to think it wasn't going to happen. Was running out of time lol. Best part of the year was I filled all 3 of my tags with my Swats! Who needs a gun anyway. 😆

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Congratulations on a good doe and the great shot that tagged her. When it is that cold a short hunt is definately appreciated. Well done sir!

Reactions: One eyed archer

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts