Crossbow Nation banner
161 - 180 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Full day today with my buddy Swatster putting up a stand and setting up blinds at his house and the family farm. I think we are all done with prep work for the season. Thank you Lord!

After we were done I pressed my first bow on our 92safari press. We did a string and cable change on his XP. He shot it and it stayed together! Timing was spot on. Since that one went well we pressed his other XP to do SEW'S recommended lubing. After that got his BDX set up and got the scope lined up and leveled

Worked a little on Xena and put a foot stirrup from an XP on her. I like it a lot better than the X1s.

He is coming at 8am for a full day of shooting tomorrow. Going to be a good day!

Pic of me with his XP (Swatster)(his scope was not set up yet lol). My first official thread change! Best part is I didnt break the
camera!
View attachment 206283
Way to get after it!!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
I think that buck is identifying as a doe.
That's 2 funny! I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. Looks like a RuPaul buck. 🤣🤣

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
I’ve always found using the blank tape to be easier than trying to get the printed tapes to match.

That buck looks like the way I feel most days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey, wanted to let you know I put guitar amp knobs on my bows and my buddies safeties. Great idea brother! 👍

Reactions: Edwin Sears

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
You know what they say about a blind squirrel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
🤣🤣

Did you have to drill yours out some or were my chinese cheapos just not really 1/4"?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Made a couple of additions to Xena this past weekend. Added a guitar amp knob to the safety, enlarged the notches on the bowjax so there wasnt so much tension on them in the limb gap and put a Swat XP stirrup on the front end. I think I am done modifying....for now.. 🙄
Automotive tire Gas Cameras & optics Vehicle Machine Tire Automotive tire Bumper Tread Fender

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
You couldn’t find any blue knobs? ;)
I tried, trust me! Actually bought 2, one with a red band on it for my XP and one with blue for the X1 but they were 2 big in diameter. Amazon is so easy to return stuff haha.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
I might have to order some blue filament for my printer. What shape do you want the knobs?
Hmmm... round I guess? Unless you can think of something more unique! I would be game for anything. (y) That would be so sweet to have blue ones.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Might as well go crazy and make them shaped like deer hooves.. .....blue deer hooves:eek:
That would be kinda cool! Was trying to think of a weapon Xena the warrior princess would use but drawing a blank. 😁

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you X1 owners think the X1 will accomodate 18" bolts? I ordered an X1 today and have 2.5 doz. BEE and Spynal Tapp bolts here at home. Sure would be nice if they worked for the KI.

161 - 180 of 203 Posts