Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Y25 delivered today.It is a work of art, thepictures do not do it justice. Here's my certificate for Y25#593.

·
1,687 Posts
Congratulations Doug!

·
607 Posts
Hey Digger congrats. Received my Y25 (#357) in the mail last week. It is one solid bow...sits next to my Wolverine. Looking for an Ibex next.

·
607 Posts
Chonied my Y25 today at 313 and then 312 all original limbs and string. Changed string and got 320fps. Then changed bow limbs and now is shooting 368fps which I think is a more worthy speed for the bow.

Reactions: joe171

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Hi Lightfoot I have too ask what limbs did you mount on your new Y25 ???

How do they fit on the bow ............any pictures

·
175 Posts
Beautiful crossbow. I've always liked wood over composite but to each his own. The Y25's stock is what got me looking for a wood stock of my own. The only reason I don't own a Y25 is they are "hand specific". I'm left handed and my son is right handed so he will eventually end up with my hunting items so I look out for him, too. You can check out my ambidextrous stock on the thread about the Vixomag Frankenbow.

I'm also curious about the limbs. I did add speed to my Exomag by swapping out the older flat cast riser for the newer angled riser but I sure didn't gain that much out of it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Graveyard,

I believe Danny Miller of Horizontal Archery in Sardis OH. still has some of the 50 left handers made left, give him a call 740-483-2312. He may have a way to also send a right handed stock with the bow... I know he has both.

DL911

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Or, you could go custom stock. Hint, Hint;
Shame on you Mike ..........if I had one of your beauty's it would never leave the house :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

V

·
0 Posts
Digger twas a good person & i bought a couple Excal parts from him. Twas very sad when he passed & have missed him fer several yrs now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts