Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a Hard,and unbelievable job, they have been performing in this Crisis.I for one,know that I could never do what they are doing on a Daily basis,no matter how much training they would provide me.
Was watching a Nurse on the Television,telling of Holding dying patients hand's,with the patient begging to be given "The Shot"and having to look them in the eye's and tell them,"It's to Late"! God Bless all of you front line workers! You are appreciated more than you will ever realize! You are Unreplaceable and Loved!

THANK YOU ALL!

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
2,576 Posts
I remember wondering if my daughter, Elyse, would be a nurse when she was only about 2 years old already! I think they're just born that way! Ready to jump in and help others! She would run for the first aid kit every chance she had, telling her patient to sit so she could patch us up!!! Gotta love 'em!!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
You are so right! My daughter is an Air Force Captain nurse. She has worked throughout entire Pandemic. No telework. No turning patients away etc. long hours. Angry patients etc she always has a smile on her face and protects her patients always!

Nurses are so under appreciated!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I have a great deal of respect for nurses after recently spendin 3 weeks in the hospital after a heart attack and triple bypass surgery. A good nurse is worth their weight in gold. May God bless them.

·
Registered
Western Wisconsin
1,019 Posts
My wife is a nurse and works nights. I drive her there and back. Can't believe how many nights she gets in the car and says she didn't get a break or lunch last night...she works 12.5 hours. I could never do that!

#GodBlessNurses

·
Registered
14,350 Posts
My [email protected] 67, mostly retired, still works a couple days a week in the hospital in the ER. She still wants to help people. My daughter, currently out on maternity leave, is an occupational therapist and thoroughly enjoys knowing that she is helping somebody. I have a neice that just became a Phy. Assistant. IMO it takes a speical kind of person to do jobs in the medical field. I know I couldnt do it. Thank God for those that do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts