Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm debating on my 1st crossbow as a R9. But I want info on their bolts, as the title asks....

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I have had no problems with the bee's that came with the r9. If you would like to try something different I would suggest trying some spynal tapps from Jerry at south shore archery. They work very well also. Good luck. It's a great bow!

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
Weren't there some restrictions form the manufacturer as to the arrows & nocks? Has that issue been straightened out for the use of after market arrows & nocks?

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Tim. No you still have to use Ravin everything or you void your warranty. I think this totally stinks when you pay so much for their bow. Almost life they are looking for an excuse to do it!

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Tim. No you still have to use Ravin everything or you void your warranty. I think this totally stinks when you pay so much for their bow. Almost life they are looking for an excuse to do it!
That's reason enough to not buy one.....Just another way for Ravin to keep their hands in your pockets.....How they gonna know what you use... I'd shoot want I wanted to...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts