Crossbow Nation banner

61 - 80 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Turned 82 three days ago & yes, still hunting albeit at a much slower pace! Born in Michigan (Saline), working career with GM in Flint, retired in 1961 and moved to NW Lower MI (Alden) where I still reside.
My son and I have property in rapid city just south of you. I spent 2 weeks up there fishing this spring.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I’m a young 70 retired 12yrs. Work out 4 days a week.Live in South Carolina! Hunt and fish love the outdoors! 4 of us go to west Salem Wisconsin every year to hunt big deer we have killed some 150s 160s and a 170! Also hunted Illn,Missouri,

·
Registered
81 Posts
30 mi. South of Buffalo NY.
12 mi from Lake Erie.
56 and have been bowhunting since 1978.
My first bow was a Bear Grizzly recurve.
We still battle the NYS bowhunters association ( and the politicians)to include crossbow for the entire archery season.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I hunt and fish in middle Tennessee zip code 37015. The same waters and the same woods my dad started me in 60 plus years ago.. 67 now, retired from a couple large companies finally as an electrical engineer.
You know after more than 60 years.....in the same woods, on the same waters, I should be better. Yeah next season....next season.

Reactions: Data

·
Registered
65 Posts
Born in chicago, Dad had an archery shop in the city started shooting at 5. Got married and moved to Lake Villa IL. Spend most my weekends at deer camp in the UP, Felch area Age turning 60 this year

·
Registered
246 Posts
Closing in on 70 years now. Resided in S Greensburg Pa for past 43 years. Had my business here since 1986(Audiology) now retired. I spend most of my time now up my camp in Pa Little Grand Canyon area with my wife and 6 grand children.

Ravin10/Swat408/Mission Dagger/Solution390/Horton Scout

·
Registered
15 Posts
54, retired firefighter paramedic born in eastern Pennsylvania but lived my adult life in south Louisiana. I teach firefighters for LSU and stay constantly distracted by anything deer hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
15 Posts
Closing in on 70 years now. Resided in S Greensburg Pa for past 43 years. Had my business here since 1986(Audiology) now retired. I spend most of my time now up my camp in Pa Little Grand Canyon area with my wife and 6 grand children.

Ravin10/Swat408/Mission Dagger/Solution390/Horton Scout
Family has a campground at the intersection of the pine and the little pine creeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lived in Alaska for almost 40 years retired in 2016 IBEW Lu 1547.Moved to Rabun county GA.Tough hunting on public land around here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I grew up in Orland Park, Ill. I’ll be 66 in December this year. I lived in Joliet, Ill till I moved to Ripon, Wisconsin back in 2005. Been here ever since. Beautiful country up here! Nice deer and turkey population too. Eventually I hope to permanently move to live down in New Mexico. Always been my plan.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
Grew up in Villa Park ,Lombard

·
Registered
9 Posts
It would be great to find someone to hunt with again. Lost most of my hunting friends as they have past on. Hard to find places to hunt anymore. If anyone would like to talk and maybe set up a hunt. Am all in.

61 - 80 of 123 Posts